Thursday 10 January 2013

cone flower

I was thinking to make some flowers from papers or charts.
I happened to see kavitha's blog http://kalalayaa-artclub.blogspot.in/2009/07/how-to-do-cuplex-paper-flowerspeaker.html
Here she has used some duplex papers,and it is looking good.

But I tried my version of flower 

Then used some chart papers and we do cones during childhood,like that did one cone and used broom stick and floral tape for the flowers and got the flower.

Hope it has come out well ,any improvisation please do suggest.



4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty.. You can add some leaves too..
    I never get bright coloured chart papers when i want them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it came out nicely.If u use duplex paper you can stretch it as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you planetfemmina for suggestion.
    kavitha thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you planetfemmina for suggestion.
    kavitha thank u :)

    ReplyDelete