Thursday 10 January 2013

Stocking flowers

I was so very interested  to do this flowers when I got stocking cloth from itsy bitsy via online mode.
I got some inputs from
http://craftziners.com.s145140.gridserver.com/archives/stocking-flowers-yellow-flowers.html

Craftziners tutorial.

I have tried my best in making this flower .
Materials used:

wires which I use for jewellery making-that is outer rim of flower
Some pollens
Stocking cloth -From itsy bitsy
Green floral tape
Stems

The wire was made as leaf shape and stocking cloth was stretched and rest should be cut,and like that petals should be made and arrange it to form a flower ,use pollen in the middle to give floral look.

i hardly made very few flowers......takes some time to do these flowers.

Try this from stocking flower tutorial which is detailed one.



2 comments:

  1. Oh this reminds me of the craft classes we used to have on school.. I have made these flowers in school long back.. Very nice.. I'd love to try this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sudha - my mom was a teacher and in her school this was taught in the craft classes and she came home and taught me. I could never do it but you have mastered it! Super! I wanted to follow your blog but can't find the follow button. Inviting you over to mine :)
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete