Sunday 6 January 2013

paper flower,painted diya and aarthi plate

Paper flowers:
These paper flowers are handmade and used woolen threads as stems do decorate.I decorated the empty space in my living room using this flowers.
Making of paper flowers tutorial is available in web.
I just learned to make flowers  and the threads and the base to cover and small leaves which I added to enhance its liveliness.





Painted Diyas:
Diyas can be bought and painted,for the base I have used some icecream stick which gives a better look.

Aarthi plate:
Here I used normal thermo plates to paint on it...came out well.

I am reposting for contest organised by :Beyond grey challenges

Link is: http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/
I have posted my entries for the contest.
I came to know the contest from -meghanuj01.blogspot.in.Thank you megha.

1 comment:

  1. Those paper flowers look really really good. I wish we could stick things on our walls.. Very pretty and stylish..

    ReplyDelete